I Know Why You’re Not As Fit or As Healthy As You Want…
If you’re like most busy professionals…you know what you should be doing to achieve the transformation you desire...but you just can’t seem to do it
And I'm Going to Tell You Why...
But first, is this you...?
- You know about South Beach and Atkins and Keto and Paleo…and even crashed on a few?
- You've tried Power90 or Bowflex or Ellipticals or Treadmills?
- You've joined 3 or 4 gyms...or yoga classes...or Cross Fit boxes?
And maybe you’ve caved in to the carb cravings, the muscle cramps, the time-crunch and the crushing loneliness of trying to stick to a regimen?
If that's you, then you KNOW what you should be doing. You've tried. You're going for it.
Good for you.
But you're still missing the secret "mechanisms" to get you over the hump.
What are the secret mechanisms...
- Five Simple Habits that transform your body and mind. The key is simplicity and focus. You must break the "shiny object syndrome" and information overload that dooms so many smart fitness seekers like you. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.
- Transform your daily activities into a powerful fitness regimen...and STOP trying to shoehorn another workout into your already-stuffed schedule.
- Partner with an expert who is laser-focused on your personal fitness goals. A health and wellness authority who can help you bust through the fat-burning plateaus, the cravings, the soreness, and the sheer mental exhaustion that dooms so many smart dieters.
If you don't feel that my Healthy Professionals Fitness & Wellness Program is the simplest, easiest, and most effective program you've tried, I won't charge you a penny.
Why Am I So Confident You’ll Finally Achieve the Benefits of the Healthy, Active Lifestyle You Want?
I’ve seen it happen to many times to doubt. I specialize in helping busy professionals like you. Professionals who have tried and tried and tried but just can't get to their health and wellness goals...
"Since beginning my sessions with Adam, I feel better and am more physically fit which spills over into all other aspect of my life. There is no substitute for a good coach to push you just enough to keep you on track with your exercise, diet, and habits in order help you live a healthier lifestyle. You can't put a price tag on your health. I definitely plan to continue my sessions indefinitely." - Dr. Steve Harrison, Owner, Pain Care Specialists
Register today here to get your free 30-minute Health and Wellness Planning Session!
But DO NOT Sign Up If…
- You’re not familiar with the basics of health, nutrition, and exercise…this is not for newbies
- You have plenty of free time to work out and count calories…this is ONLY for busy people
- You insist on doing everything yourself…this is not for the stubborn and close-minded
However if you feel like you’ve tried everything, and you’re too busy to waste your time, and you’ve got an open mind about how to transform your fitness…
Register today here to get your free 30 minute Health and Wellness Planning Session!
“My four month experience of coaching with Adam exceeded even what I thought was possible. He recognized my need for diversity early on by discussing my past physical activities. The constant encouragement kept me motivated, interested, and coming back for more.” - Carolyn Moor, Owner, Moor Design Group
"Adam has become a key component in my journey toward a more healthy lifestyle and to become more physically fit. Adam takes the time to get to know the 'whole person' and he trains the mind and the body. The coaching I receive at his direction is exactly what I need at each session. It is never the same, never tedious, and always a challenge. The end result for me is that I am happier, healthier and more physically fit.." - Donna Bennington, Working Professional Mom
“Adam has a unique talent in his ability to decipher the individual needs of each of his clients. His personal, down to earth approach eliminates the usual and customary fear and intimidation that those who have never worked with a coach may have. Adam’s diversity in coaching techniques, coupled with his sincere, subtle encouragement, make you feel good about yourself and wanting to comeback. Adam is truly an inspiration.“ - Bud Bennington, Attorney